Go Back   DFW LX CLUB | Forum > OFFICIAL CLUB FORUM > The History of DFWLX

The History of DFWLX Here you will find threads of past events and general information about the DFWLX Club. Come watch us grow !!!

Old 03-15-2015
EZCORPION Status: Offline
El Presidente

Default Thank you DFWLX!

Thank you DFWLXr's for another successful event. Today marked the first of many Official Club meetings. Today we pierced the veil & opened the curtains on what happens behind the scenes. We hope that this has inspired you to reach out and help us move our family forward. As requested by many, we will follow up & post today's recap for those DFWLX members that could not attend.

Remember that the club staff is always here to address any concerns or ideas you have to help continue the forward motion we are moving in!

Thank you again for taking the time and putting in the effort to attend - we appreciate you!
Old 03-15-2015
Camarenalvaro Status: Offline
The "Aviation Mechanic"

Good to put things out on the table like we did today! Not everything is always great and perfect but discussing things like today definetly creates a better bond between members and in exchange have a stronger club!

2014 Dodge Charger R/T 100th Anniversary Edition.
Road and Track package, Black Top Edition, 3.06 Gear Axle Ratio, High Engine Speed Controller, EVTS GPS System, Legacy Rosso Rims Staggered on 22's, Sniper hood by Black Ops Auto Works, D2 Racing Coilovers, Killerglass,LMI Airhammer Intake, R1 Drilled & Slotted Rotors, Zoomers Catback Exhaust, Black Billet Tech Catch Can, Trinity T1000 Tuner, Custom Engine Bay Paint Job, ABS Cover, ORACLE Halo's Installed by Fasty's Garage, Custom Lighting, Carbon Fiber Inserts, Beats Audio.
Old 03-15-2015
Texasbrotha420 Status: Offline
DFWLX Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Texasbrotha420

Unfortunately I wasn't able to attend the meeting due to the rescheduled race team event but Christina told me it was an overall success. I have been a member of DFWLX for going on 8 years, most of that as a member of the staff because I want to see us successful in everything we do. I feel my current position as the Vice President of Member Services gives me the best opportunity to make sure that happens. I joined DFWLX because I wanted to hang out with like minded people and enjoy their company and our cars. I believe most of us are in the club for similar reasons as well.
With that being said, please remember that you can reach out to me here, in a private message and on Facebook. I truly believe in the fact that this is YOUR club. If something is right or wrong, we want to know. I am a big believer in communication. If we don't know, we can't fix it. That philosophy has also keep me happily married for almost 14 years. Just sayin'
I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Flowmaster, Boss Motorsports, Corsa, Edelbrock, Diablo Sport, Hi-Def Detail, MTX, Kenwood, Sirius, K&N, AAC
Sylvania, Billet Tech, Mopar, 3G Customz, Nitto, Xtreme Horsepower, Bevil Automotive

"Your kids already know you love them. Tell them your proud of them, they'll never want to let you down " - Uncle Frank
Old 03-16-2015
ChargerOsix Status: Offline
I Bleed Purple! Go Lakers

Send a message via Yahoo to ChargerOsix

Great meeting yesterday! Appreciate all the hard work the staff puts into the club. On my second Charger and this club is part of the reason why. Also, I like the family environment cuz I can always bring anyone from my kids to my father. Thanks again and looking forward to our future!
JBA Shorty Headers, Solo Performance Mid-Pipes, Moog Front End Links
THE FUTURE Upgrade Intake Manifold
Razors Edge Automatic Transmission Cross Member, Poly Motor Mounts, Brembo Upgrade