Go Back   DFW LX CLUB | Forum > DFWLX VENDORS > Bevil Automotive

Bevil Automotive Contact: Craig 817.656.4499 - We specialize in late model Chrysler vehicles, so you can trust us to fix your treasured ride right. As a fellow LX owner, you can count on Craig Bevil (aka Rev. Scorpion) to treat your car like the treasure it is. From simple repairs to high quality mods, no one will treat you or your car better." Address: 7729 Maplewood Ave, North Richland Hills, TX

Old 03-24-2017
Rev Scorpion Status: Offline
Scorpion Customz

Send a message via AIM to Rev Scorpion Send a message via MSN to Rev Scorpion
Default 26!

As we near the beginning of our 26th year in business, I wanted to take just a second and personally thank all the members of DFWLX club for their support over the years.

I started sponsoring this club way back in 2008 when I got my first Charger and got bitten by the mod bug.
Back then, DFWLX was THE club for our cars, and the members were more like an extended family than just a bunch of enthusiasts. Thanks to the hard work of the officers of this club, this is still the same to this day.

Back in 2008, I was a tiny mobile-mechanic business.
In 2009 we made the move to a brick-and-mortar shop, and I can honestly say that without the support of this club we would have never made it past our first year.

So...
THANK YOU ALL!

2017 is going to see some fairly major changes at the shop.
From a new logo, to a new website, to a "remodel"/update to the shop itself, big things are in the works.

But one thing that will remain the same no matter how big or small we get is our support for this club and its members.

Unfortunately, we will not be able to attend the WAM2 event (much to my dismay) because that is the final weekend of our remodel (and because my car is a disaster right now), but know that I am there in spirit.

As always, if there is anything I can do to keep your MOPAR reliable and safe, I am never more than a phone call or message away.
While I dont get to the forums often, I try to lurk around the FB group and our shop FB page (facebook.com/Bevilautomotive) is available 24/7 for messages - and coming soon, a new phone number where you can text me directly and even send pictures/videos.

Thank you all.

Craig Bevil
817-656-4499
Old 03-24-2017
ChargerOsix Status: Offline
I Bleed Purple! Go Lakers

Send a message via Yahoo to ChargerOsix

Always thankful for your service! Another 35K miles and my warranty is up. Will see ya a lot more after that!
JBA Shorty Headers, Solo Performance Mid-Pipes, Moog Front End Links
THE FUTURE Upgrade Intake Manifold
Razors Edge Automatic Transmission Cross Member, Poly Motor Mounts, Brembo Upgrade
Old 03-24-2017
JKreykes Status: Offline
Authorized Drive Reseller

I am so glad that I found your shop when I bought my new mopar back in January 2012. I recommend you to all of my friends and family and those that have used you are happy with your work and me for the referral.

Authorized Drive Auto Appearance Reseller

Email - Kreykessol@outlook.com
FaceBook - http://www.facebook.com/KreykesSolutions

2012 R/T
Chrome Classic Dodge Wheels
Corsa Sport Exhaust
Fasty's Garage Halos
Tuned by lxmodguy
Old 03-27-2017
EZCORPION Status: Offline
El Presidente

We're honored to have you Craig. Thank you for the years of support.
Old 04-05-2017
TexasTorred Status: Offline
Here Kitty Kitty!

Awesome! Congrats Craig!! You're only 26 years old?