Go Back   DFW LX CLUB | Forum > OFFICIAL CLUB FORUM > The History of DFWLX

The History of DFWLX Here you will find threads of past events and general information about the DFWLX Club. Come watch us grow !!!

Old 07-26-2014
Dongar69

I had a great time! Sure was hot though. I liked the back roads drive instead of the highway. Many jaw dropping onlookers. Great planning and execution. Not 100% but what is? Thanks to all involved in the planning and to all that participated.
Old 07-26-2014
Camarenalvaro Status: Offline
The "Aviation Mechanic"

It was a blast! Already cant wait for the next one

2014 Dodge Charger R/T 100th Anniversary Edition.
Road and Track package, Black Top Edition, 3.06 Gear Axle Ratio, High Engine Speed Controller, EVTS GPS System, Legacy Rosso Rims Staggered on 22's, Sniper hood by Black Ops Auto Works, D2 Racing Coilovers, Killerglass,LMI Airhammer Intake, R1 Drilled & Slotted Rotors, Zoomers Catback Exhaust, Black Billet Tech Catch Can, Trinity T1000 Tuner, Custom Engine Bay Paint Job, ABS Cover, ORACLE Halo's Installed by Fasty's Garage, Custom Lighting, Carbon Fiber Inserts, Beats Audio.
Old 07-26-2014
EZCORPION Status: Offline
El Presidente

Old 07-27-2014
InfernoRedSRT Status: Offline
'06'Charger SRT8

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...00000260116898

Mods: Lighted SRT8 Door sills, Mopar CAI, Jet 180 T-Stat, 91 octane w/CAI tune and cooling fan temp set with Diable Sport I 1000, LED Tail Lights with LED backup Lamps, Angel Eye Halo LED Projector Headlights with 35 Watt HB4 HID_KIT_CANBUS_9006 4300K OEM White Bulb, high beams and fog bulbs replaced with NOKYA 5000K cosmic white bulbs. Red under glow lights.
Old 07-27-2014
ChargerOsix Status: Offline
I Bleed Purple! Go Lakers

Send a message via Yahoo to ChargerOsix

First off, just wanna thank everyone who helped organize the event. We are truly spoiled. Had a great time! Good for me and good for the wife so! What more can you ask for with that! Wouldn't change a thing. Great job! Great event!
JBA Shorty Headers, Solo Performance Mid-Pipes, Moog Front End Links
THE FUTURE Upgrade Intake Manifold
Razors Edge Automatic Transmission Cross Member, Poly Motor Mounts, Brembo Upgrade

Last edited by ChargerOsix; 07-27-2014 at 02:52 AM.
Old 07-27-2014
BlktopR/T

What an awesome event. Love the scenic route that we took, looks on people's faces when we rolled through, and just "rolling with the homies" my wife is already asking when's the next one?

I didn't like the blackjack table cleaning me out though

Thanks to everyone that put this together. Great job
Old 07-27-2014
Johnnyma45 Status: Offline

Wish we could have gone...I was in a Lamaze class with my wife all day checking FB to see more pics of the cruise, bitterly wishing I was there. Looked like a blast

2016 Dodge// Charger R/T Scat Pack
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
2011 Dodge// Charger R/T - traded
Old 07-27-2014
InfernoRedSRT Status: Offline
'06'Charger SRT8

Mods: Lighted SRT8 Door sills, Mopar CAI, Jet 180 T-Stat, 91 octane w/CAI tune and cooling fan temp set with Diable Sport I 1000, LED Tail Lights with LED backup Lamps, Angel Eye Halo LED Projector Headlights with 35 Watt HB4 HID_KIT_CANBUS_9006 4300K OEM White Bulb, high beams and fog bulbs replaced with NOKYA 5000K cosmic white bulbs. Red under glow lights.
Old 07-27-2014
sparkyloti6789 Status: Offline
the monster

Send a message via Yahoo to sparkyloti6789 Send a message via Skype™ to sparkyloti6789

Had a awsome time cruising with the club we should definitely do it again.

the mean white charger is a 2007 dodge charger v6 2.7 mods: magnaflow straight pipe custom made cold air intake, alpine speakers in the front ,daytona rear spoiler, h.o.d. headlight bulb, blue led underneath the seats, blue led dome lights and back seats. halo lights rt rims window tinted 30 front 5 or so call limo tint back doors and rear window stone white headlight housing stone white painted side markers with monster energy claw blue led strobe engine lights led scanner grill lights. future mods , srt8 hood scoop, black grill, lambo doors, supercharger, whole lot more
Old 07-27-2014
MikeChally Status: Offline
MOPAR PRIDE

Send a message via MSN to MikeChally Send a message via Yahoo to MikeChally Send a message via Skype™ to MikeChally

I had a blasts!! great to sweet new members and see a lot of old members from when I'd started. I thought we were going straight up 75 but we took a different route through the countryside. Love it! Great job Will!!!
My favorite/funniest moment was when we were at our second stop in Denison, TX.
The Denison PD drove pass our cars, then made a sudden stop. Put his car on reveres and said "who drives this car"? I was thinking oh s@$! Then he said "I like the color"! A group of us that heard him busted out laughing. I thought he was going to give him a ticket or something lol

Last edited by MikeChally; 07-27-2014 at 02:25 PM.