Go Back   DFW LX CLUB | Forum > OFFICIAL CLUB FORUM > The History of DFWLX

The History of DFWLX Here you will find threads of past events and general information about the DFWLX Club. Come watch us grow !!!

Old 07-29-2014
MikeChally Status: Offline
MOPAR PRIDE

Send a message via MSN to MikeChally Send a message via Yahoo to MikeChally Send a message via Skype™ to MikeChally

Old 07-30-2014
Challenger11 Status: Offline
2011 Challenger R/T

Just to give everyone a timeline, i received most of the videos from everyone, i should be able to have the video posted by late this weekend. If you haven't already, subscribe to the youtube channel to see the event videos. 'DFWLX2007'.

Thank you!
"MOPAR OR NO CAR"
Old 07-31-2014
cadzilla74 Status: Offline

I actually saw something resembling a Magnum buried in the pics. Kind of a Where's Waldo thing. Maybe my old eyes are playing tricks on me ...
'05 Magnum RT Magnesium Pearl - Predator with custom tune, AFE Stage 2 CAI, Yokohama YK-580 255-55-18, Hotchkis sways. 22 Elite padded interior. Black stripes by Paint by Steve. Oracle HOD lights. "Faux Carbon-fiber" engine bay dressing. Throttle Body ported and polished. Zoomers catback. Razors Edge shock tower strut. Edelbrock shorty headers, R1 slotted/drilled rotors w/ceramic pads.
Old 07-31-2014
08daytona Status: Offline
Hemi Orange Daytona #1010

There were actually 2 magnums in the mix
2008 Dodge Charger Daytona #1010/1650

R1 Drilled and Slotted Rotors, 2015 Challenger wheels, K&N Intake, SLP Bullet Mufflers, Resonator Delete, Matte Black Vinyl Roof Wrap, Oracle Colorshift Triple Headlight & Foglight Halo Kit, Orange LED Fog Lamps, Eibach Springs, Koni Shocks, BT Catch Can, Custom Tails by Fasty's Garage
Old 08-01-2014
cadzilla74 Status: Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08daytona View Post
There were actually 2 magnums in the mix
LOL. Wasn't being derogatory. Nice to see there are still a couple of the old girls making the regular scene. Hard to imagine they've been discontinued for 6 years now. Still love mine. It's not leaving my driveway any time soon. Just had the AC recharged for the first time since '05 at Bevil and it was down a "whopping 1/2 Kg" of coolant.

What a poor decision buying this car turned out to be .... J/K
'05 Magnum RT Magnesium Pearl - Predator with custom tune, AFE Stage 2 CAI, Yokohama YK-580 255-55-18, Hotchkis sways. 22 Elite padded interior. Black stripes by Paint by Steve. Oracle HOD lights. "Faux Carbon-fiber" engine bay dressing. Throttle Body ported and polished. Zoomers catback. Razors Edge shock tower strut. Edelbrock shorty headers, R1 slotted/drilled rotors w/ceramic pads.
Old 08-01-2014
08daytona Status: Offline
Hemi Orange Daytona #1010

Lol! I wish we has more magnums in the club tho. Love those things. Almost bought one before I got my Daytona.
2008 Dodge Charger Daytona #1010/1650

R1 Drilled and Slotted Rotors, 2015 Challenger wheels, K&N Intake, SLP Bullet Mufflers, Resonator Delete, Matte Black Vinyl Roof Wrap, Oracle Colorshift Triple Headlight & Foglight Halo Kit, Orange LED Fog Lamps, Eibach Springs, Koni Shocks, BT Catch Can, Custom Tails by Fasty's Garage
Old 08-02-2014
InfernoRedSRT Status: Offline
'06'Charger SRT8

I almost bought an RT Magnum before my wife saw the SRT8 Charger. She liked it better. Gotta keep momma happy.

Mods: Lighted SRT8 Door sills, Mopar CAI, Jet 180 T-Stat, 91 octane w/CAI tune and cooling fan temp set with Diable Sport I 1000, LED Tail Lights with LED backup Lamps, Angel Eye Halo LED Projector Headlights with 35 Watt HB4 HID_KIT_CANBUS_9006 4300K OEM White Bulb, high beams and fog bulbs replaced with NOKYA 5000K cosmic white bulbs. Red under glow lights.
Old 08-03-2014
Bubblz

we had a blast! Look forward to more events like this one
Old 08-12-2014
Challenger11 Status: Offline
2011 Challenger R/T

Cruise Video has been uploaded to the YouTube Channel. Hope you enjoy it!

http://youtu.be/7K_jop7VfM8