Go Back   DFW LX CLUB | Forum > OFFICIAL CLUB FORUM > The History of DFWLX

The History of DFWLX Here you will find threads of past events and general information about the DFWLX Club. Come watch us grow !!!

Old 06-11-2015
EZCORPION Status: Offline
El Presidente

Default 8yr Anniversary for DFWLX!

Old 06-11-2015
EZCORPION Status: Offline
El Presidente

Our club turned 8 years old last month. Reminiscing about all the people that we have met, all the hands we shook, and the vehicles that we witnessed rolling in. We’ve seen countless car modifications to hundreds of cars - but most important, the friendships and acquaintances made. Owners transforming into enthusiasts all forming a family. DFWLX provided much more than just a location to meet up... it provided a platform for you bring your ownership to the next level. Dreamers planning their next purchase and finally pulling the trigger. Owners sticking with the LX brand just to stay with our club. Members putting others first and lending a hand when other members are in need. All of this started with just an idea... and because of your commitment -DFWLX has continued to survive.

DFWLX is not a Mopar directory... it is a community of local owners that connect FACE TO FACE to accomplish things that go beyond owning a certain vehicle. Our club is not a phase - it's a lifestyle and if you spend just a little time with us... you will realize it is an avenue to build life long friendships and just exactly what you put into it!

Here's to another 8 years and to all the exciting things we're about to release. Get ready DFWLXr’s!
Old 06-11-2015
stealthsrt8 Status: Offline

Congrats to all our DFWLX brothers and sisters!!!!!!

Well said PM, comments I'm sure echoed by so many who benefit from the work you and staff put in.

Rob
Space City LX Modern Mopar
Vice President of Operations
rob@spacecitylx.com
Old 06-11-2015
Camarenalvaro Status: Offline
The "Aviation Mechanic"

That's amazing! Also this Sunday marks my 1 year of having my 100th anniversary. I've followed longer tho

2014 Dodge Charger R/T 100th Anniversary Edition.
Road and Track package, Black Top Edition, 3.06 Gear Axle Ratio, High Engine Speed Controller, EVTS GPS System, Legacy Rosso Rims Staggered on 22's, Sniper hood by Black Ops Auto Works, D2 Racing Coilovers, Killerglass,LMI Airhammer Intake, R1 Drilled & Slotted Rotors, Zoomers Catback Exhaust, Black Billet Tech Catch Can, Trinity T1000 Tuner, Custom Engine Bay Paint Job, ABS Cover, ORACLE Halo's Installed by Fasty's Garage, Custom Lighting, Carbon Fiber Inserts, Beats Audio.
Old 06-11-2015
Camarenalvaro Status: Offline
The "Aviation Mechanic"

I am thankful for the amazing friendships I've made! Heck I met my best man thanks to this family!

2014 Dodge Charger R/T 100th Anniversary Edition.
Road and Track package, Black Top Edition, 3.06 Gear Axle Ratio, High Engine Speed Controller, EVTS GPS System, Legacy Rosso Rims Staggered on 22's, Sniper hood by Black Ops Auto Works, D2 Racing Coilovers, Killerglass,LMI Airhammer Intake, R1 Drilled & Slotted Rotors, Zoomers Catback Exhaust, Black Billet Tech Catch Can, Trinity T1000 Tuner, Custom Engine Bay Paint Job, ABS Cover, ORACLE Halo's Installed by Fasty's Garage, Custom Lighting, Carbon Fiber Inserts, Beats Audio.
Old 06-11-2015
jfierro2010 Status: Offline

Yes this club I've met slot of great people, and I hope to meet more.
Old 06-12-2015
1FST-SRT8 Status: Offline
300c srt8 Highway Beast

8 years is a pretty long time. I'm glad this awesome club has come this far. So Pedro are you still going to Raffle you car for this great anniversary lol.
Old 06-12-2015
BeBeep Status: Offline
Still Plays With Cars

Hard to believe it has been 8 years. I joined in late 2008, time flies when you are having fun!!

Congratulations DFWLX!!!

2016 Challenger SRT Hellcat

Previous Challengers
2011 Challenger SRT Green With Envy
2009 Challenger R/T HEMI Orange
Old 06-12-2015
Doc Fluty Status: Offline
Misunderestimated

i joined in 2011 and am on my second LX car...

its shocking to me the people ive met because i bought that orange challenger in 11.... some of the nicest club members and industry people.. all because of dfwlx...

even though im 10 hours away and dont get back often... i always tell people im from that club when im in FL, AL, MS and other places..

Even thought i only get to see him once or twice a year, i consider Pedro and Cincita better friends to me than many "friends" i grew up around.

My life is better because of DFWLX and its members.

Old 06-12-2015
TexasTorred Status: Offline
Here Kitty Kitty!

Awesome Prez,
Joined Oct. '08. It's been a great club for many years. Lot of good friends. Went through a few LX's and wished I had kept them all too Was Lxless for awhile. So thanks for letting me stick around. Club is stronger than ever. It is great to always see the influx of new faces at events....

Here's to 8 more....